Guide for grants
Un article de Loria Wiki.
Attention ! Cette page est en grande partie obselète.
- Les Allocations de Recherche dites « bourses MENRT ». Very often associated with a monitorat
- PhD at INRIA
- Les conventions CIFRE
- Les bourses régionales
Available sources of informations:
ERCIM is a european consortium of laboratories. You can subscribe to the fellowship programme, then your CV will be made available to labs which are member fo the consortium.
- Marie Curie - Marie Curie Funding Opportunities Search Tool Host Fellowships/RTN (list of available funded position, deadlines varying depending on the project).
- DAAD Office Allemand des Echanges Universitaires - list of financial supports for research stays in Germany (deadlines all over the year depending on the duration of the stay).
- ANDES Association Nationale des Doctorants en Sciences - list of financial supports for PhD in sciences.
- DGA Direction Générale à l'Armement - list of financial supports offered by the Army (including PhD grants), for Postdoc grants next deadline: 30 April 2007
- ABG Association Bernard Gregory - list of job opportunities.
- EGIDE Program Boursier Francais a l'Etranger - grants for studying / carrying researches abroad (for EU citizen provided they studied-- higher education -- in France), next deadline : March 2008.
- Fulbright Program - for studies / researches in the US.
- Göteborg University - 40 postdoc grants available deadline: 30 April 2007
- INRIA - list of postdoctoral positions at INRIA (no postdoc authorized in the lab where you defended your PhD)
Mailing lists (domain-dependent)
Many postdoctoral fellowships are announced through mailing lists.
Natural Language Processing
- liste LN Liste sur la Langue Naturelle de l'ATALA
- Linguist list jobs opportunities announced on the linguist list
List of available ATER positions: Guile des Doctorants
Web Links checked on April 2007, 25